21. Nair, Gwyneth : Highley, The Development of a Community 1550-1880. Oxford: Blackwell, 1988. First Edition. 8vo – over 7¾” – 9¾” tall. Hard Cover. Condition – As New. Jacket – As New. £12.50
76. Elliott, Douglas, J : Shropshire Clock and Watchmakers.
London: Phillimore, 1979. First Edition. 8vo – over 7¾” – 9¾” tall. Hard Cover. Condition – Very Good. Jacket – Very Good. Illustrated by Richard Philpott.
295. Trinder, Barrie : Beyond the Bridges – the suburbs of Shrewsbury 1760-1960
Chichester: Phillimore, 2006. The author examines the ways in which the Shrewsbury suburbs were shaped by government, looks at the varying roles of architects and builders, and analyses th extension of utilities, transport networks, sporting facilities, shops and churches. Nearly 200 pages, 136 illustrations, referenced and indexed. New, hardback with dustjacket
296. Turnock, John : A History Little Known – Four Centuries of Education in Shropshire Aberystwyth: Cambrian, 1996. The history of education in the Parish of Worfield recorded in words and pictures. Nearly 300 pages, indexed and referenced. New, hardback with dustjacket.
342. Rees, Brian: The Life and Works of Edward German Whitchurch, Shropshire: Whitchurch Heritage Centre, 2003: Over 300 pages on the life and work of Edward German – A Musical Peacemaker. Includes list of his compositions. Softback. New. Reprint of 1986 work. £10.00